Rampaged up Ancient Art tower, the soft touch Fisher Tower. The Cutler sandstone was actually very hard with good friction, it was however coated by a think layer of mud.
Ancient Art, we climbed the prominent chimney system to the left of the image before climbing the leftmost point.
Sandstone, mud, snow...better than Scotland at the mo. You know I said how good conditions were two weeks ago, since then it has been snow dumps highs winds avalanches deaths big falls deaths avalanches...you get the picture. Bit of consolidation and will be good again next week. Hows the van going Dave?
Great I could run up that one myself
ReplyDeleteSandstone, mud, snow...better than Scotland at the mo. You know I said how good conditions were two weeks ago, since then it has been snow dumps highs winds avalanches deaths big falls deaths avalanches...you get the picture. Bit of consolidation and will be good again next week. Hows the van going Dave?
ReplyDeleteAll good, just had a rest day and hitched a lift in a light aircraft going on a reccy run around some canyons.
ReplyDelete